Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Truehost

Can I create a website with homestead and just move it over to True host using the nameservers?

Question

website address

Can I change the address to a secure listing? It is listed as http:  I would like to change it to https

Question

Server not found

I created new website and published. However, when I view website there is an error "Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that site." SERVER NOT FOUND. WHY?! HELP, PLEASE.

Question

Trouble - My emails to AOL or Yahoo clients are undeliverable

Microsoft 365 says I must contact the domain manager to have it fixed. I pay Homestead for my domain each year. I am trying to contact help at Homestead. I cannot figure out how to get their help. This has been a problem for 2 weeks in my busiest time of the year.

Problem

Building new form of old site

I am trying to build a new homestead site as instructed on the new platform. But when I get past choosing a page template, it says I have reached my limit of sites and we have only one. Do I have to take down the old site first before creating the new one? This will be a problem because basically, w

Question

WebsiteBuilder SSL

Why, when I try to work with the software WebsiteBuilder SSL, when activating my domain termovisionpuls.com, the inscription Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder appears?AND MY SITE http://www.termovisionpuls.com is published and hosted by homestead! Can I create a new website with

Question

Cannot access my DNS records.

Each time I try to access my DNS records, I get "Oops! Looks like no website builder site found for this domain , please try resetting domain by creating website." Also, my website will not load. Please help.

Question

I cant upload the picture/, are any instructions?

I cant upload the picture/, are any instructions?

Problem

Cannot upload photos

When I go to add image, and add from my computer, nothing happens. I've tried across several days and cannot upload a photo. Please help!!!

Problem

pasoir

There is no 'top-border', so, once I click twice to 'edit', everything moves up into, who knows where! Possibly it has something to do with the 2-k number for borders on the right sidebar? rrp

Question

Email help

I have not been able to receive and email since Feb 2023. My account is paid up and I can open email but know one can send me anything. How can this be fixed? mark@rodeosupply.com

Problem

Emails to Gmail addresses bouncing back

How do I get my emails to stop being rejected by Gmail users?

Question

Two Factor Authentication

Is 2fa available for domains and/or email?  

Question

Seriously?

First, I can't find a telephone number or email to contact for support. I want to edit my web site. I end up with a message that says, "copying updated files, this may take a few minutes." A few minutes? How about hours. It stays stuck on this page and I can't get to my website to edit it. There's a

Problem

DNS issue

I am trying to update DNS to our site, but not allowing me to www.missrodeoflorida.com Need to add: google-site-verification=AoW5P4lSPQSLWOxH2htjbRrLkod0kYHqN_7HHs-XuiQ Can anyone help?

Problem

no webpage??

why is my webpage disabled??

Problem

DNS settings problem

I set an A record but it is not working. Please help with DNS PROBLEM.

Problem

page problem

I created and then deleted a page called Employment but it still appears on the grid. How can this page be removed from the grid.  It no longer shows as a page in the view page settings

Problem

Cannot Update CNAME and TXT records for Constant Contact

We need to add two CNAME records and one TXT record on our domain to verify our domain can be used to send e-mails via Constant. However, Homestead will not allow me to make the changes. I copied and pasted the record names and values and the following is the error message that Homestead shows me

Question

Emails not reaching GMAIL users

My email is not reaching my gmail.com customers. I had this problem once before, maybe a year ago, and it seems to be happening again. Help?

Question