Advanced Filters

Search Results (643)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
instert a document

How do I insert a document into a page?

Question

Update new DNS settings for Domain transfer to Canva

Hi there, I am trying to edit my DNS but it won't allow me to edit my settings. This for the domain basketballdestinations.com. I am trying to transfer my domain to a site I built in Canva, but it won't let me edit the DNS settings to redirect them to the new site. The new records I need to have ac

Question

linking 2 websites

Is there a way to link 2 websites together ?? Or do I need to just work with what I have ??

Question

downgrade

How do I downgrade to a 5 page site again?

Question

Webmail not sending emails for our domain, phone and PC mail client work OK, Any help?

Can someone at Homestead help us with our email? We can send emails from our phone and from our PC but not from Roundcube webmail. This started about a month ago, maybe in late January or February 2024. Any help would be appreciated. Eric

Question

Overlapping text

I have overlapping text in online site but not in preview when editing

Question

Hi; I have a message on my site in French. Need to have a translator feature for FR to ENG. do you have one? Also I see it in French on my phone, but where is the message on desktop? I am not able to copy the phone message to my google translator app. Thanks, Gail Brook colorexpress@comcast.net

Question

need to create a new site using old site information

Is there anyone at Homestead that can take my existing site and turn it into a new modern site? I am not able to do it myself, and of course I know I will have to pay for it.  I would like to use someone that is familiar with Homestead and  can do it faster/easier than starting with anoth

Question

missing info

Web sit online contains infor on references page but not on preview page

Question

missing info

When I open site builder plus and go to preview and select my references page it is almost blank. However when I go to my site on line I see a full page of reference links to docs saved in my files.  I want to edit the refernce page as it shows online.  What do I do to get it all back for

Question

Outgoing emails not sending/being received

Hello, my outgoing emails are not being received to gmail as well as other accounts. I only noticed this today but it has probably been happening for at least 2 weeks now. Please assist.

Problem

Password

How can I find out what my password is?

Question

Email not loading

Anyone else getting this message? All other internet is working fine This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall Running Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECT

Problem

EMAIL IS DOWN!

Email has shut down completely.

Problem

Can't send to emails to YAHOO & AOL email accounts.

Domain = jncinsurance.com (Outlook Microsoft 365) - my emails sent to Yahoo & AOL accounts keep bouncing back with an error: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: xxx@yahoo.comYour message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system

Problem

Redirecting to URL does not work

Manage->Redirects->AddRule->PermanentRedirectToURL does not work. It should embed a 301 Rediect directive into the HTML of the selected page. To minimise any other problems, I have renamed my page 'b' and set the first column to [Site Address]/b, the 'Column' pop-up menu is set to "Permane

Problem

Anita Rattray

Having a problem with my website not sending e mails to us, and not giving customers an error message. What can I do to fix it?

Question

Gmail rented yet update points and such

Followed instructions at newest gmail problem and change mx, impart etc but no gol !!!

Question

Blog

I have set up a blog on my website with several postings.  https://probusguildwood.homesteadcloud.com However, I do not like needing to have a Faccebook account and to set us an RSS Reader to be able to see responsive comments from my readers. On each page there are in the top right corner th

Question

My site www.termovisionpuls.com continues to be without SSL protection

My site continues to be without SSL protection even though I regularly pay a $22.24 monthly fee! I ASK FOR HELP from the Homestead administrators!

Problem