Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (767)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Make website ADA compliant

Has anyone found an easy way to have a button that increases font size and eliminates pictures to help with ADA website compliance?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Not seeing the updated information posted on my website

I have edited and updated some information on my website. When I look at it on the web the new updates are not showing up. When I am in editing mode, they are still on the page.  I hit the publish shite button and follow the prompts, but am not seeing the new content. How long should it take f

Question

adding content

having problem adding content to my about page

Question

website domain directed incorrectly

I have 2 domains: barcelonacuisine.com and barcelonadiscovered.com. I have built websites for both domains. When I go to barcelonacuisine.com everything comes up good as the website I built. When I try to go to barcelonadiscovered.com it goes to an old version of barcelonacuisine.com (not to the web

Question

how do I locate File Manager?

I need to access the File Manger for editing. Unable to find entrance command.;

Question

• HTML snippets

Submitting Form Errors

We have had multiple customers, for weeks now, say they go to submit info on our forms and they are getting errors. Any one else having issues? I needed this fixed asap. 

Problem

• Sitebuilder Plus

404 Error

I constantly get 404 errors. I get them when I try and choose a template for a new site or try and delete a domain. It's driving me crazy. How can this be fixed??

Question

• Websitebuilder

Template for credit card purchase

This page would have all the necessary parts for purchasing a book using a credit card.

Question

website name

I added a new domain and it is listed under my domain the correct way gpamissions.com but we are only able to browse to it by using gpamissions.homesteadcloud.com   Please advise how to correct this.

Problem

Site not publishing

Website will not publish. It says it has published but when I go to the website, it has not changed. Tried multiple times yesterday and this morning. Mobile or desktop site. I have hit refresh multiple times.

Problem

Submit button will work, but the thank you page does not allow them to go back

After a person clicks submit button it redirects them to a thank you confirmation page. The Button on the page says "Back" but if you click it to says connection failed. 

Question

• Email Support

How do I stop each page creating a new tab?

Hi! I set my site up to open a new tab when each page was opened but I want to change that now.  I can't find the checkbox.  Help?

Question

• Sitebuilder Plus

how do i replace a picture?

every time i try to select a picture from the library, i'm told it can't load it

Question

Finding Information

How many pages can you have on one website

Question

• Websitebuilder

Error Code when submitting a form

Over the past few months, we've been receiving complaints from customers wanting to book with us that their online booking form has returned an error code and they can't book. As you can imagine this could be costing us a lot of money as most people won't try for long. I've attached a screenshot of

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Abbreviate company name after the @ sign

Hi, Is it possible to have different company names after the @ sign within one existing account? Such as...@mycompany.com for three emails, but @myco.com for one or two other emails in the same account. Please reply soon. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

updates not published after 3 days

Ref: to chieflandfarmersfleamarket.com/  I have been trying to make updates and even after day 3, they are not showing up on the published page.  Looks fine under preview, states it is published but even when I click "view published site" it is not correct.    I have "renamed",

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Help with Homestead webbuilder ssl

Looking for help on how to set up my ssl or Install my ssl for my website from homestead webuilder. Please need help.

Problem

• Search Engine Optimization

Gmail blocking emails

Our emails from fhea.org to gmail accounts are being blocked. The error message says that the SPF check did not pass and that an SPF record should be set up and published. Can someone help with this? I have no idea what to do.

Problem

• Email Support

Odd behavior with links

On our page https://patrickgallery.com/exhibitionswe have a number of links. On a PC with Firefox they all work as expected.  On a PC with Opera some work correctly.  Some will click only if hovering over the last character, others on the first, others not at all. On Safari on an iPad,

Problem