Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (927)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Website not loading

my website isn't loading www.pflugervillemassageassociates.com or our main www.pfmassageskincare.com please help :(

Question

Why can't I log in on Web.com

I wanted to change my domain Association info but when I click on it I am directed to another log in screen to web.com. I enter my credentials again only for the log in screen to reappear.

Question

DMARC & Cname settings

per the new email rules as of 2-1-24 I'm trying to add cname records to authenticate my site so emails get delivered... under advanced dns settings, it says to click 'edit' to add records, but there is no edit button! How do we do this?

Question

How to leverage Google AdSense into my website

Hi All... Looking for help in using Google AdSense on my site... for many years i had used Google AdSense and was getting paid - but then it stopped a few years back and was told by Google that there are steps that i must take to make my site eligible. Google provides directions on how to make each

Question

Emails not sending from roundcube

My emails are not sending from my roundcube accounts (@chiemseecastle.com). Emails send fine from my phone, but not from the roundcube desktop mail system.  Can someone please help?  Thank you

Question

Sent Emails are being blocked and returned with "sender is unauthenticated" message

All my sent emails are blocked and returned with the same message shown below: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.   A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: &nbs

Problem

Site Error 404 .. not able to index says google analytics

It seems my Site Error 404 page is not getting added to added site maps, is this something that needs to be added while creating a site map of my website.I was under the impression that a site map accumulates all pages affiliated with my .com site.any input would be helpful.Since Google changed its

Question

Problemas

Hola Amigos. Estoy pasando problemas para editar y hacer canvios en mi pagina (abrasilfire.com) 1- hemos notados que se han canviado las lecturas y el orden de posiciones. 2- Cuando queremos poner un texto, se canvia al texto anterior y se nos borra el nuevo tecto 3-No podemos darle a las imagenes q

Problem

Loss of Email Service

As of 1400 local, I have lost email service. Not receiving any mail.

Problem

PM

I connected my email to my gmail account, and also have it connected to Outlook. I prefer to use Outlook when I'm on my PC, but when an email comes through, it's instantly "deleted" from Outlook, but still available in Gmail.  How can I keep the emails that come through available on both? 

Question

gmail users don't consistently receive my emails from this website

I have many clients that do not receive my emails and it typically involves a gmail account. Even when I have told them to whitelist my website address from homestead they are still having difficulty.

Question

g mail

ok, i now have cloudfare account need dkim setting, anyone?

Question

delete a powerpoint file

On this new editor I cant delete a file?

Problem

Bill increase with NO Explanation

Billing and plan information... my plan was increased and auto billed with no explanation... website not clear on charges... Could not log into my account... claimed my email was not valid... called... then able to login... switched to monthly billing... Probably switching to another host... your se

Question

Email Responses Are Not Going Out

My email responses are not going out to parents. I need this fixed immediately!!! I have parents contacting me wanting tours of our facility and they say we have not responded to their emails.

Problem

Google Map - Pin Markers

Is anyone else experiencing any issues with location pin markers? I have different addresses/links associated with each pin marker but when I click on them, they all bring me to the exact same address on maps.

Problem

NameServers point to mdnsservice.com, cannot edit advanced DNS

I'm trying to edit the Advanced DNS for kasch.com and can edit some records, it appears this domain is pointed to a set of NameServers through mdnsservice.com (ns1.mdnsservice.com, ns2.mdnsservice.com, and ns3.mdnsservice.com). From what I see online, these are NameServers HomeStead accounts have m

Question

email password

I haven't logged into my email in years. I recorded the user name and password, but "login" failed". How can I effect a reset or verification, to access and edit the account? Thanks, Tom

Question

E Mail

Trying to access email through phone but can't find account settings for incoming and outgoing emails

Question

Webmail outgoing emails not getting delivered

I am able to send emails from my phone and from outlook and verify they have been delivered, but when sent from the roundcube webmail site they are never get delivered.

Problem