Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
privacy

hi. If I have a website that has 8 tabs can I make one tab private?   Thank you 

Question

email

get to email

Problem

Closing my website

Can someone please tell me how to go about closing down my website? Thanks, Carolyn

Question

Add Storage to Google Workspace account

I cannot find any way to increase my storage amount using Homestead integrated Google Workspace account Admin Dashboard..

Problem

Not receiving prospective client form submissions

I tested the form several times and also checked spam/junk folder and not finding the form coming in. This slows down business dramatically.  I hope there is a fix soon.  Anyone else? 

Question

Billing

I am not able to update a new credit card for billing.

Problem

Cannot add e-mail account to Outlook application

Had to change the password of an e-mail account, deleted the account from outlook and tried to add it again. I cannot add the account , I've called support and they don't know what the problem is, all the settings are correct but I keep getting a general error message saying an error occurred, cont

Problem

Trying to Update Billing Info - Keep Getting Error

Trying to update my billing info but I keep getting a 404 Directory Not Found when I try to submit the new info.  

Problem

How to find the pages and sites already published

Hi, I can not find my subdomain (?) mattram.homestead,com, how to do?? Not other my websites either. they ARE NOT in Website Manager! With kind regards Anna Mollerstrom

Question

help me create an account

Can you help me create an account on your site?

Question

MP4 Player never starts on 1st page opened

I Insert a video player within my editor, then select the MP4 from my file, My video looks good but I noticed that the webpage from the browser of my choice (Google), I click my link positioned page and the video doesn't play upon opening, now if I click another page from that recently opened page o

Question

Email is not coming through Thunderbird

I noticed I was not receiving emails through Thunderbird so I deleted homestead account and added again and received for a couple days and now nothing. When I deleted and tried to add them again, it said could not configure.  I tried auto, manual, nothing works.  

Problem

I can not find many of my pages, how to do?

I have many faults on my pages from my all sites, but Website Manager shows me ONLY A PART of ma pages - how to get more, I must corect all the failts but I have not any acces to many of my pages!!

Problem

Problem with my payment for my hemsite

Hi, you could not to get money from my very valid card, because my Swedish Bank Nordea wishes to me to ask for PERMISSION on their bank site for any payment from my cards to anybody on line. I do not know just now, how to do to get permanent permission from my Bank to you for the payments every

Problem

DKIM

I keep getting emails from my homestead email account rejected because of DKIM. What is it and how do I get it?

Question

video

How can I put a cell phone video onto my web page?

Question

How do I access the website to make corrections

how do I access my website to make corrections

Question

Wapsi Glass

Where on your site do I purchase additional "space".  

Question

Change or add ID

I wish to change 2bgreenprofitably.com to 2bgp.com How do I do that?

Question

Can not add item to shopping cart

I have added my products to SiteBuilder, and have published. In preview, I cannot add items to the shopping cart.

Question