Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (640)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Emails won't send; Email addresses no longer exist?

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.       Subject:     xxxx xxxxx       Sent:  6/18/2024 1:01 PM   The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:         xxxx

Problem

Homestead is Owned by Web.com regarding email outage

I am currently on hold both by phone and chat with web.com to get info

Problem

Unable to receive mail

Please help! I cannot receive email!!! Senders get the following error message: Your message wasn't delivered to xxx@YYY.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. The response from the remote server was: 554 bosimpinc05 bizsmtp Connection rejected. Reverse DNS for 20

Problem

Email Problem

When will email be back. Major issue.

Problem

Cant send emails

Getting this error: Server error: '451 Temporary local problem - please try later'

Problem

no access to emails what is going on??

We dont have access to emails what is going on?

Problem

I can't work...

because my email is down -- AGAIN. So I have nothing but time to post. Maybe if you see enough messages here it will occur to you buffoons to respond with INFORMATION.

Question

EMAIL DOWN

Our email has been down for over 4 hours now. How am I supposed to do business when I can't get my customers' emails?  Please let us know when we can expect the email to be working again!!!!!

Problem

NEED EMAIL BACK! I'M LOSING BUSINESS!

I'M LOSING CUSTOMERS! MAINTAINCE DURING A WORK DAY?

Question

Utter incompetence

Do you even care that you are destroying businesses -- even putting those with professional licenses and obligations to respond promptly at risk? Repeatedly. At this point I ought to know better. That's the worst part. If I miss something and have a problem as a result, I can't even use your incompe

Question

No Webmail

No e-mail at all. Can you please give me a status?

Problem

Email is down. Need asap!!!!

Need email!!!

Problem

Email to me is sgetting a "blocked" message.

I understand the system is down and we cannot access. But people sending me email are getting messages that they have been blocked.

Question

email not allowing login

is email down??????

Problem

Email down and emails to me are now being rejected

With email down and having email forwarded, I sent a test email to my homestead site from my gmail. Got an automatic relpy that it was rejected.  So now the email is down and incoming emails are likely being rejected. About time to part ways with homestead!

Question

NO EMAIL AGAIN!!!!

WHAT A SHOCK MY EMAIL IS DOWN AGAIN!!! Fix the email! This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable! I can't run my business without email. Homestead is costing me money...homestead is losing my money!!!

Problem

email issue

WHY would you do scheduled maintenance in the middle of the work day??????

Problem

can NOT access email

have fasst training and can not access either email --- andy or info

Problem

email is missing again

i am having the same problem with my system no email access on my account and says i don't even have an existing email my email is tom@delawarevalleyfenceandiron.com please fix asap  this happened before to me and took days to fix please resolve asap

Question

Can't access Roundcube webmail

Can't access webmail...error message is as follows: Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to emailmg.homestead.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR Error code: PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data

Question