K

10 Messages

• 

210 Points

Thursday, August 10th, 2023 11:57 AM

TROUBLE WITH MY "ROUNDCUBE" EMAIL FOR MY WEBSITE............AGAIN!

Seems like I / WE are having issues with the email product (Roundcube) portion of my HOMESTEAD account yet AGAIN! Tried sending a reply to a business email 7 times and each time it was labeled "undeliverable". Having another email address (COMCAST) I replied through it and the first pass iot went through. HOW CAN YOU OPERATE A BUSINESS WITH THESE............INTERMITTENT (?) ISSUES TAKING PLACE ?? WHEN WILL HOMESTEAD ADDRESS THE ISSUE AND PROVIDE A BETTER PRODUCT UNLESS THEY CAN FIX THIS ONE (ROUNDCUBE EMAIL). Getting very frustrated and questioning how many opportunities I may have missed because my email account seems to have yet another case of the hick-ups ??? H E L P !!!!!! AND PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE ASAP..... OR MAYBE ITS TIME TO CONSIDER ANOTHER HOSTING COMPANY.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

145K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

I did update your TXT SPF record, which should help eliminate some of these issues. Can you share a copy of any bounceback that you're getting, so I can get it reported?