L

37 Messages

• 

526 Points

Wednesday, February 15th, 2023 2:19 AM

Emails have disappeared

I was upgrading to 10GB of storage and all my emails have disappeared.  I use this email for work and personal.  Can you please return the emails please? Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Are you able to call regarding this issue? 1-800-710-1998

37 Messages

• 

526 Points

@elyzabethv​ Good morning. I have tried the help desk number with no luck.  The person I am speaking to just wants to argue that what I am telling him is not possible.  Could you have someone open a ticket and look into this?  It seems to be related to our upgrading 10 GB of email storage.  The email addresses in question are len@mccookspharmacy.com and janie@mccookspharmacy.com.  Thank you, Len

37 Messages

• 

526 Points

If they could restore everything the way it was in len@mccookspharmacy.com the way it was 24 hours ago I have already answered the emails received since they deleted everything. Thank you again.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I can see from the notes that it was discovered this was caused by email forwarding added prior to the upgrade. If those emails don't return, we may need to create a ticket for our email restore service. This is a $50 service and takes about 48 hours. Would you like to do that?

37 Messages

• 

526 Points

Yes please!!  I will be glad to pay $50.  Can you get that process started?  Will they bill My account?  $50 is not a problem but it seems like a software issue on your side.  While upgrading the email storage on janie@mccookspharmacy.com I decided to have the mail forwarded to another email to have a backup in case of a problem occuring in the future.  Then I did the same thing on my email, len@mccookspharmacy.com.  If doing that causes this type of catastrophic problem it doesn't need to be an option.  However I am just venting.  Please do whatever it takes to fix it please and thank you so much helping us!!  Len

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'll see if I can get it waived for this situation, but I will submit the ticket in the meantime to get this taken care of. 

37 Messages

• 

526 Points

1 year ago

Yes I will thank you.  We have multiple emails with our business.  The one I had problems with yesterday seemed to resolve itself but now the main business email is having the same problem.  Is there a problem with the email server?

37 Messages

• 

526 Points

1 year ago

Every email and folder is now gone.  I don't even see how that can happen.

12 Messages

• 

222 Points

1 year ago

My email was frozen this weekend and when it came back 4000+ emails were all over the place so if a new email arrives I have to search dozens of pages in the incoming mail folder to open.  Is there a way to resolve this or will it self-correct eventually.  It is a huge waste of time. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Do you mean that the emails were no longer organized in folders? Or is the email organization just not set to filter by most date, most recently received?

12 Messages

• 

222 Points

Email organization is not set to filter by date. hey are still in folders.  I went into settings and some folders though not all were in gray scale versus red.  I thought I might find a way to reset the filters but cannot do anything. The dates are not in any order so pages in the inbox folder are from various years.  I thought maybe it was sorting by subject line or sender but there is no pattern. This only happened to one email account - marilyn@scawilmington.org but the main account membership@scawilmington.org works fine.  I just noticed as I was typed this reply that the impacted account didn't show up as a live html.       

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, so what happens when you click on the Date heading in the Inbox to sort it?

12 Messages

• 

222 Points

Nothing happens.  The inbox settings page doesn't allow me to do anything as it relates to sorting. Some options are not active anymore.

12 Messages

• 

222 Points

I went back and tried again -- successfully! I changed the sorting order from the inbox page where previously I was trying to change it via the settings tab.  That's where my options were in grey scale or not active from that screen.  Thank you for trying to walk me through this but as it often happens it just perseverance.