christopher8647's profile

25 Messages

• 

610 Points

Sunday, February 12th, 2023 7:22 PM

E-mails bounce back

Sounds like I'm not the first to have this problem: my group e-mails to my clients are getting out fine if I use my gmail account but when I send it through the website's email address many bounce back. So far it's only hotmail which bounces back saying "part of their network is on our block list (S3140)..." Can this be fixed??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

1 year ago

I've had same issue.  Last month, i was having lots of bounce backs, from more than just hotmail.  I phoned, the girl did something, and it seemed to help.  However, hotmail still seems to be a problem. I am getting the same message you are. I just called them, the guy messaged their advanced team and he said they will just assign a new IP number to my account that shouldnt get blocked by hotmail and that will kick in in about 24 hours.  Then hopefully all will be fine.  I will see once 24 hours passes by....but that is what i just did. You might want to call them as well.  Good luck! :)

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

We have a system in place that automatically rotates IP addresses, so you should be able to resend and not get the same bounce. Please let me know if it bounces again and share the bounce message. 

25 Messages

• 

610 Points

@elyzabethv​ 

I called Homestead Tech Support and apparently the good man was able to figure out what was wrong. Something was "outdated" and he had to "update" it. We'll see...