rex6450's profile

16 Messages

• 

492 Points

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 1:34 PM

Sorry, you have been blocked - You are unable to access homestead.com -

I can't create new blog post. I started to see this ocassionally 2-3 months ago now it happens 100% of the time. How can I resolve this?

I'm trying to add this HTML code.

<div id="ra189172824"> </div><script async="true" type="text/javascript" src="https://petnax.com/plugins/js_blocks/blocks.inc.php?custom_id=ra189172824&account_id=1177&category_id=473&listing_type=pet_listings"></script>

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 82f3e8d2adae20cdYour IP: Click to revealPerformance & security by Cloudflare

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

16 Messages

• 

492 Points

8 months ago

Happens in chrome, safari, Firefox Mac and windows, edge on windows

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

8 months ago

Hello, 

I have never seen this message before. I'm wondering if this is because of some firewall or security measure in place on your computer. Do you have another computer you could test from?