william4443's profile

14 Messages

• 

392 Points

Friday, January 12th, 2024 10:41 AM

site not publishing

6/26/23 is the last update that I can see on the internet.  When I publish it appears to be updating but it's not

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

7 months ago

WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try an F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allow for 25 MB of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.

You can call for HELP.
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: ClosedHomestead Techs available Mon - Fri

14 Messages

• 

392 Points

Thanks for the response. 

1 Tried F5 and that did nothing.

5 I have used 23 of 25 MB storage

6 I have a 5 page plan

7 I only know how to hit Publish on Websites Manager

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

I would recommend publishing from your File Manager, because that should give you a reason if it isn't actually publishing. 

14 Messages

• 

392 Points

6 months ago

It appears I was out of space, but nothing in homestead told me that.  It just didn't work.  No errors or warnings.  Once I deleted some pictures it worked.  Would be nice to have a warning so I would know the site was not updated and what the problem was.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@william4443

WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try an F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allow for 25 MB of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allow for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.