C

49 Messages

• 

672 Points

Monday, February 13th, 2023 10:37 PM

Calendar in Mobile Site

I am having an issue with sharing a calendar on my website. I am happy with the size on the main site but the mobile site the calendar is too big and you can't click on anything to get anywere. How do I make the calendar on the mobile site smaller? I am embedding from Google calendar. If I can't do it with this calendar, how would I do it? Seems like when I change one it changes the other even if I put to customize on mobile.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Did you try my suggestion of adding two? One with the sizing for desktop and one with the sizing for mobile. Hide the other one on each platform.

49 Messages

• 

672 Points

1 year ago

The program won't allow me to put a different calendar on the mobile site

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

No, you would need to put both on the desktop site, put the one for mobile behind the one for desktop on the desktop site, and hide the one for desktop on the mobile site. 

49 Messages

• 

672 Points

Ok, I will try that. Thanks!

49 Messages

• 

672 Points

So I did that and it worked. But no matter what I do the right side of the calendar is cut off. That's on the Saturday side and that is when our events happen. How do I fix this? I have changed the size many times and it still comes up the same. Picture attached.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'm sorry, but we can't troubleshoot the HTML at this point.