G

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Monday, September 11th, 2023 6:26 PM

Unable to send emails to Gmail accounts.

I tried sending emails to two Gmail accounts on 9/4/2023, which were returned as undeliverable. I tried several days later with the same result. I had one of the Gmail users send me a test email, which I received. Then 9/11/2023, I tried sending an email to another Gmail user, which was also as undeliverable. Each time I received a long chain of email codes describing the problem and recommending corrective actions, which I am not able to implement. This has been going on for too long and needs to be fixed as soon as possible. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

2 Messages

• 

192 Points

1 year ago

I have the same problem.  Is this being worked on by homestead?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

1 year ago

Also same problem. Please please please fix this!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

8 Messages

• 

140 Points

1 year ago

same for our emails. please help

8 Messages

• 

140 Points

keep getting this:

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [142.250.102.26]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
    550-5.7.26 This mail is unauthenticated, which poses a security risk to the
    550-5.7.26 sender and Gmail users, and has been blocked. The sender must
    550-5.7.26 authenticate with at least one of SPF or DKIM.

I've tried multiple things

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

23 Messages

• 

358 Points

@elyzabethv​ I just tried it again and it's still not working. Several homestead accounts are affected by this so I'm sure everyone is just as frustrated as I am. I've been with you guys since 2012 and don't want to switch hosts but this is affecting my business. 90% or more of my clients have gmail accounts and I cannot respond to them timely.

8 Messages

• 

140 Points

@elyzabethv​ YOU DID IT! THANK YOU!!

8 Messages

• 

230 Points

@elyzabethv Can you help fix my domain? I'm having the same authentication issue when trying to send to gmail accounts.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 year ago

i have been having the same issue for weeks now and cant get any support and cant communicate with any of my clients that have gmail accounts keep bouncing back with this error every single one of them

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [74.125.136.26]

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:

550-5.7.26 This mail is unauthenticated, which poses a security risk to the

550-5.7.26 sender and Gmail users, and has been blocked. The sender must

550-5.7.26 authenticate with at least one of SPF or DKIM. For this message,

550-5.7.26 DKIM checks did not pass and SPF check for [pierepirnejad.com] did

550-5.7.26 not pass with ip: [66.96.185.7]. The sender should visit

550-5.7.26  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for

550 5.7.26 instructions on setting up authentication. f189-20020a251fc6000000b00d817d91e656si9269524ybf.264 - gsmtp

23 Messages

• 

358 Points

Send a message to elyzabethv 

Mine was finally fixed today.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

Hello, 

6 Messages

• 

260 Points

Hello Elyzabethv,

I am having the same issue with my account. 

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

Hello,
Since your domain is pointing to Cloudflare with nameservers, you will need to log into your Cloudflare account, find the DNS and then update the TXT record to this:
v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 -all

6 Messages

• 

260 Points

1 year ago

Hello,

I have the same issue with my account, and I've been with Homestead as a loyal customer for several years. 

6 Messages

• 

112 Points

1 year ago

@elyzabethv  Hello, I am also having this same problem trying to send emails to Gmail accounts. Can you please help me figure out what is wrong? We are unable to email some of our clients because of this. Thanks for any help.

6 Messages

• 

112 Points

All 7 of our work emails are affected by this Gmail problem.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

Hello, 

3 Messages

• 

132 Points

1 year ago

Good morning. II am having the same problem with sending email to Gamil accounts. Can you help? @elyzabethv