J

12 Messages

• 

240 Points

Sunday, December 10th, 2023 7:46 PM

THIS could fix your GMAIL EMAIL problem... SPF info

I see a LOT of people have the same problem....and unfortunately most of the time get ZERO response from Homestead.

I also see a few time they 'help' by saying they updated the SPF file... but don't say what they changed.

So- I opened a LOT of messages here and finally found what helped me.

Try changing your SPF in your DNS to- v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 include:websitewelcome.com ?all

Copy the old setting first in case you want to go back.

You can test before and after by going to https://www.mail-tester.com

By switching my SPF to what I wrote above my score went from 4/10 to 8.5/10

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

20 Messages

• 

336 Points

8 months ago

Your speaking chinese. Have no idea what your explaining. 

51 Messages

• 

956 Points

@kurt2387​ I think this is what he is saying and it only applies to those that are using Cloudfare:

I was having the same issues with no help at resolution from Homestead.  I'll pass along a partial solution for those of us using Cloudfare that seems to have helped.  This came from the Cloudfare community support.

1. Go to your Cloudfare DNS dashboard.

2.  In the TXT field click edit and then manually retype what already appears there - do NOT copy/paste. 

3.  Delete the original line of text but leave what you just manually typed in.  Save.

It seems that when text is copy/pasted into that field it enters in extra hidden characters that invalidate it.  The extra characters showed up when I did a DNS query on my domain name.

My emails stopped bouncing back after I did this.

20 Messages

• 

336 Points

not working smfh