Setup email using the Corporate (exchange) configuration on Android.
IMPORTANT - It is necessary to have your standard Hmail account converted to an Hmail Suite in order to support the added features (synchronization of email folders, calendar events and even email contacts). After converting to the Hmail Suite, please allow 15 minutes for the changes to take affect before proceeding with the instructions below.
Instructions for upgrading to an Hmail Suite
1. Open the standard Android email app and select the "Corporate" option as shown in the image below.
2. Enter your email address and password which you created on the Homestead website, and select the "Manual setup" option.
3. The email address field should auto-fill. In the Domain/username field enter the full email address. The password field should also auto-fill. In the Exchange server field enter "email.homestead.com". Leave the SSL box checked and select the "Next" button.
4. Some Android devices may give you a warning similar to that shown below. Continue by selecting the "OK" option.
5. You can edit/customize the sync settings, or just accept defaults and click the "Next" option to complete the setup.
6. You can give the account a name (optional), then click "next" to complete the process.