POP Email Setup: Bluemail
If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here.
- Choose "Add Other Account"
- Choose "Other Email"
- Enter your full email address and password for the email you're setting up. Uncheck the box for Automatic. Click Next
- Choose POP3
- Change the POP server to: pop.homestead.com, Change the Security to SSL/TLS, and the port to 995. Click Next
- Change the SMTP server to: smtp.homestead.com , Change the Security to SSL/TLS, and the port to 465. Click Next
- Add the Name and Description you want on your email account. Click Next.
- Set your preferred notification settings and click "Done"
You can now see your email in BlueMail!