S

5 Messages

• 

142 Points

Thursday, October 17th, 2024 4:25 PM

navigation menu - both top and bottom menus

I currently have a top navigation menu on my site.  With one item that is a drop-down.  I want to change it and add a footer navigation menu.   Some of the items in the drop-down menu (on the top nav menu) will be moved to the footer menu.  Actually, I want to delete the "More" drop down menu in the top nav menu.  How do I accomplish this?  I know it sounds simple, but I don't want to lose the few pages contained in that drop down.  At least that is my fear.

I want to add a footer menu with four items:  Home  |  Privacy & COPPA  |  Links  |  Contact

I want the top navigation menu to be Home | Sires | Dams |  Kittens | Now Showing  | Supply Page   |  Contact
  I want the kittens tab to become a drop down menu that will list a few pages already on the site (contract, application), and a few pages I will be adding.

My top nav menu "more" tab has Contact, Contract, Application, and Links in the current drop down.

Once I created the footer menu, I could not figure out how to link the text (Home, Links, etc) to the page for that link
I am confused and struggling.  I do not futz with the website manager often enough to know how to do these things, that are probably very simple.

I am sorry for asking what I know is a very simple thing, but I just do not futz around with this software enough to remember how to easily do things.

No Responses!