computare's profile

21 Messages

• 

606 Points

Wednesday, January 17th, 2024 12:43 PM

Lost Email History

This has been a problem since before Christmas so I am beginning to become really concerned that the situation is not retrievable.

I was suffering from poor email service, especially not being able to send or receive emails. To help manage this situation I set up forwarding on my email accounts. This inexplicably led to the loss of my entire email history for all folders: inbox and sent being the biggest concern. I do not have an archive folder!

I am using webmail so I can see no reason why this should have happened.

Homestead, can you please resolve this issue please, without overwriting the messages that have arrived or been sent since it happened.

The two addresses to have been affected are kev@thejohndoylepartnership.com and jasmine@thejohndoylepartnership.com

I trust that you will be able to repair this damage.

Kevin Doyle

The John Doyle Partnership 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

I did submit a ticket for this request when you first posted about it. If the content was not restored, then, unfortunately, it does not look like this content can be retrieved. I do apologize for the inconvenience. 

21 Messages

• 

606 Points

Morning Elyzabeth

That is very bad news. I had hoped that this could be rectified.

Just to confirm to other users. If you set up or remove forwarding on your email account, you will almost certainly lose your entire email history. You definitely need to think very carefully before making this change

Kevin Doyle