E

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 3:46 PM

Gmail emails returned for months

I can no longer send email to customers with Gmail addresses.  All other emails are going fine, but Gmail address messages are all returned with error message.  It looks like this is a Homestead email issue and many others are having the same issue.  I need a fix to this problem and appreciate the help in correcting this.  Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

7 Messages

• 

130 Points

9 months ago

I called Homestead Support and they fixed it, but it happened again right away, so rather than get a gmail account to stop the problem (which is what they want) I got a Microsoft outlook.com account. Now I email out of that and put the reply to to my homestead account. Google & Microsoft created a club that email providers have to join, if you don't they cut you off. They said it was to stop hackers, but I think it was to get more gmail accounts because they sell your data and make billions off of reading your emails and analyzing it. One of my big clients pays $500 additional google ad money per WEEK to tap into their "biometric" data and target customers.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

9 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

I sent a test message to my wife's email address and it sent successfully.  Good news!  Thanks for your help!!