barbara6609's profile

67 Messages

• 

2K Points

Monday, August 31st, 2020 5:41 PM

Emails not going to recipients and not showing up in their spam/junk folders either.

I tested this and sent and email to my comcast email address and I have not received it and it is not in my junk folder either. Please help.

barbara@bjwilliamscpa.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

4 years ago

Hello,

I apologize, it is possible there is a delay in the Comcast incoming email. I have tested sending myself an email directly from this mailbox and it came in almost immediately. 

5 Messages

• 

192 Points

4 years ago

Mine is delay until after noon every day. My e-mail is with homestead direct. This is very disturbing as mail needs to be answered every morning. 

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

Are you using the email through Roundcube or a 3rd party mail client like Outlook?

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 years ago

This same thing is happening to us and has been for years. Emails will randomly just not send to people, but it shows as sent. No, it is not going to their junk/spam filter. No, there are no bounce back messages.

It's severely impacting our business and there is no answer as to what is going on from homestead, meaning our only option is to go back to using gmail, which we never had problems with. Very disappointing when we are paying for this service. It's going to be a big pain to switch everything back to Gmail!

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

I see you called into support to get this investigated as well. I can review this again if you can please provide the email you are sending from and the address you are sending to. From the notes on the account, the emails are being delivered however it is possible the receiving server may be filtering or blocking these from being received.

13 Messages

• 

342 Points

3 years ago

Same problem here. Even directly replying to their email and making sure I am in their address book does not work. Emails do not show up anywhere.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

What email address are you sending from and to? Also, do you receive any bounce back messages? 

10 Messages

• 

270 Points

3 years ago

I am receiving emails, but cannot send emails to anyone.  I receive an error code every time...

Says...

An error occurred...

SMTP Error (550):  Failed to set sender

"my email in quotations" (Administrative prohibition)

Please help. 

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

Are you sending these emails from our webmail, Roundcube? Or a mail program like Outlook?

10 Messages

• 

270 Points

I'm logging in from the website...so webmail I guess. 

10 Messages

• 

270 Points

actually, it does say roundcube when I open my emails.

10 Messages

• 

270 Points

I have tried both now...still the same issue and same error.