A

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

Wednesday, December 27th, 2023 11:16 PM

Emails not going through

Hi,

My domain is sunlightitsolutions.com. For past few days one of our user jsmith@sunlightitsolutions.com is not able to send recieve email to/from akumar@sunlightitsolutions.com . We noticed the same when jsmith sends email to gmail, but it goes through yahoo inboxes. Our business is getting affected because of this. Please help asap.

Thanks

Alok

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

6 Messages

• 

110 Points

7 months ago

My domain is johnstonleighinc.com and my emails are not going to any of my contacts.  My email security says only allow emails from IP address 66.96.*.*.  The email is being sent from server address of 44.202.169.36.  I need my SPF and DNS fixed immediately please.

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

7 months ago

We are having a similar issue with one of our users. Cannot send emails but showing in sent folder. 

emcpharma.com

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

Hi Eric5927,

I do see that the domain's email records are pointing elsewhere. If you want to for them to use Homestead's email servers, we will need to update the Email DNS Records:
https://community.homestead.com/conversations/email-support/dns-records-for-homestead-email/5f2a9b2c58180958845d0015

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

7 months ago

Hello Alok7710,

You will need to log into your Cloudflare account and update the TXT record for the domain to the following:

v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 include:websitewelcome.com ?all

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

Hi Todd,

I dont know anything about Cloudflare. I am non technical who got website and email from homestead and I expect email to work. How can I get support with this?

jsmith@sunlightitsolutions.com is still not not able to send recieve email to/from akumar@sunlightitsolutions.com . We noticed the same when jsmith sends email to gmail, but it goes through yahoo inboxes. Our business is getting affected because of this. Please help asap.

Thanks

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Please call 1-800-710-1998 to get assistance with this. 

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

7 months ago

Hello Leigh1300,
I was able to update the TXT record for your domains. Can you try sending once more?