A

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 10:46 PM

Emails no longer sending

I've been trying to send emails to coworkers and to customers, but nobody has been receiving my messages for weeks apparently! Anyone have a possible solution?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

8 months ago

am having the same problem

13 Messages

• 

392 Points

8 months ago

same problem here as well

24 Messages

• 

452 Points

7 months ago

I am having the same issue with sending emails - and its happening on 2 out of the 4 email accounts that I have. I am able to receive an email but not send.  I tried sending to both GMAIL and other servers.  No Luck

Nothing is bouncing back and it seems that the message is sent an I can see it in the send box but its not being sent.  Is there something with the SMTP send server - maybe something has changed?  Oddly , it seems that the message is sent.

Thanks in advance for you help.  I see this is an issue that is faced by others too so please let me know if any one has any hints on how to fix this as this is a business account and its hard to run a business if this happens

Thanks

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

7 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

24 Messages

• 

452 Points

Hi Elizabeth,

Sending of emails is still not working on 2 of our 4 emails.These two are working:

welcome@awakensanctuary.com

ajita@awakensanctuay.com

and these two are FAILING:

yoga@awakensanctuary.com

marina@awakensanctuary.com

Is the change to SPF specific to a email address?  Regardless, can you please take a look to help figure out why these emails are not sending?

Appreciate it.

24 Messages

• 

452 Points

Hi Elizabeth,

I called into homestead and talked to Jeff and he has fixed the SPF so we are good - no need to do anything

Thanks

9 Messages

• 

190 Points

@elyzabethv​ I am having the same problem. I posted about it yesterday and have not had any response. I am having issues with emails not sending, but not bouncing back. It is for @fwpride.org email addresses, specifically director@fwpride.org. Thank you!