pietro0538's profile

3 Messages

• 

282 Points

Tuesday, March 7th, 2023 4:29 PM

Email registrants are not being forwarded to me.

I am not receiving email notifications from individuals registering on my website for purchase.  When individuals complete the registration form, I would receive email notification that includes their name, email, phone and purchase.  However, for the last 3 days, I have not received these registration emails.  I can see who has registered under forms/reports.  However, no emails.  Can someone help please?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Have you checked your spam folder, to see if they are ending up there?

3 Messages

• 

282 Points

@elyzabethv​, thank you for your response.  I did check and unfortunately, no they are not going there.  Interestingly enough, if I use a different email, it arrives.  The tech at homestead said to contact my email folks.  I have not yet done so.  Not sure how that would go.  I am getting emails from others.  However, not from homestead, at least, not to the email address I have been using for 10 years.  Thanks again for your answer. 

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

I am having the same problem. Did you find out what is going on?

3 Messages

• 

282 Points

Thank you, Craig.  As I mentioned above, I had to change my email address to receive notifications.  That worked for about 2 days.  The problem with my new email address occurred again.  I did not contact Homestead.  Interestingly enough, as suddenly as it occurred (not receiving email notifications), it spontaneously resolved.  Was it a problem with internet or Homestead?  I don't know.  I suspect Homestead.  However, not being an expert, I have nothing to base it on.  However, I am now receiving notifications and have changed my email address back to the original address.  My recommendation would be to contact support at Homestead and explain the problem.  Hopefully, they won't dismiss it as they did with me and look closer at the issue.  As mentioned, my issue has resolved.  Hopefully, yours will too.  Good luck!