S

31 Messages

• 

474 Points

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 2:47 PM

Email Not Working

My email is not working for one of my domains.  I send out emails and people say they are not receiving them.  How can I rectify this?  Thank you. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

6 months ago

having the same issue- specifically gmail. 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

with homestead.com/roundcube - admin@beglorifiedministries.com

31 Messages

• 

474 Points

Terrible.  I'm sending and people say they do not receive.  

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

6 months ago

The problem is homestead's use of shared servers.  Its on email is getting tagged as spam, being on shared servers with other domains.  My own email is not reaching all customers and customer emails are not all reaching me.  this has been going on for many, many months now.

31 Messages

• 

474 Points

This is correct.  It goes to spam but sometimes does not even make it in spam.  I tell customers check spam but they do not get it.  It is terrible.  I have to revert to google.  It is terrible.  I never could recollect this until the option to choose google workstation happened.  I even have to send it twice because it says error before sending it .

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

What is the domain that you're experiencing this issue with?

31 Messages

• 

474 Points

Domain is info@wggfradio.com 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, I updated the TXT/SPF record. Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue. 

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

@elyzabethv​ I am having the same issue.  Email is returned as having spam content.  Domain is rosegarden-na.org

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

@elyzabethv​ This same thing is happening to me. Can you help me?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Your DNS is already up to date, so you may need to add a DKIM/DMARC to resolve this issue. Are you able to call in for assistance? 1-800-710-1998

31 Messages

• 

474 Points

5 months ago

Thank you.  I will test it out and keep you posted. 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

5 months ago

I'm having the same issue for @oldhouserestoration-stl.com.  I guess I need my TXT/SPF record updates??  

17 Messages

• 

446 Points

5 months ago

email-       wtoner@assetblend.com

Has just stopped working ..... won't send or receive. Been paying my bill   ;-)

started a few weeks ago.