office_manager's profile

51 Messages

• 

956 Points

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 8:53 PM

Email not working when sent from Roundcube

I had another thread open regarding this issue.   Was corresponding with @todd_h regarding my issues and the thread was closed for commenting!  

Anyhow, the emails affected are: office@harvestoutreachchurch.com, toby@harvestoutreachchurch.com, and pastor dominick@harvestoutreachchurch.com

I did go to our Cloudfare DNS settings and updated our TXT field from

v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 -all  to  v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 include:websitewelcome.com ?all

but it did not make any difference.  We cannot even mail each other within the office.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

51 Messages

• 

956 Points

7 months ago

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

Please make sure you have these two records:

Record type: TXT

Domain for which this record added: harvestoutreachchurch.comhost it must point to: v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 include:websitewelcome.com ?allRecord type: CNAME   Subdomain for which record added: dkim._domainkey.harvestoutreachchurch.comhost it must point to: cur.dkim.v.eigmail.net

51 Messages

• 

956 Points

Our TXT settings are correct but the CNAME settings are not - In fact we have 2 CNAME settings.  The TXT setting is straightforward but the CNAME has me confused and I am not comfortable making the changes myself.  Is there anyone who can help me - possibly remotely?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Can you call in? 1-800-710-1998

51 Messages

• 

956 Points

@elyzabethv​ I can this afternoon.