E

26 Messages

• 

460 Points

Monday, October 2nd, 2023 11:32 AM

email gets blocked by gmail accounts

How can I cure my business email through homestead from being blocked by gmail accounts? Very frustrating...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

10 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

8 Messages

• 

290 Points

@elyzabethv​ I'm having the same issue from all my emails from @musicmike.com

26 Messages

• 

460 Points

@elyzabethv​ Thank you! That seems to have fixed the issue. I appreciate your help with this. Now if you could help me somehow fix my web store which has been down for nearly a year now.... 

Brand User

78 Messages

• 

906 Points

Hello Christine0105,

I have updated the SPF record for your domain and this should resolve the authentication error you have reported.

Let us know if there is any further issue. 

Brand User

78 Messages

• 

906 Points

Hello Eric3945

We have a ticket escalated to help fix the store on your website. I will check with our escalations team and find out if we have and ETA for a solution.

Thank your for your patience while we work on your store.

26 Messages

• 

460 Points

@mike_j​ I appreciate you attention to this but this should have been done a year ago when I alerted them to the issue - I am very busy running my business and I don't have time to follow up on why they aren't doing the job I am paying them for. Honestly I have been working on building a new store with another provider as the service for this issue has been less than satisfactory. 

I have been paying for the ecommerce package yet it has been non-existent for a year plus. The need to credit me back for the money I paid them for nothing.

Not angry - just incredibly frustrated.