janeane440775198's profile

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

Monday, March 6th, 2023 5:20 PM

Email Delivery Failures

In the past 8 weeks (or so) all users in our practice have had sent emails returned as undeliverable under a 550 code.  In most instances the email can be sent later in the day and it successfully delivers.  What is the problem with the mail delivery service?  What can be done to fix the situation?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

@elyzabethv​ It seemed ok for the past week but I just had an email get kicked back this morning.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Can you provide the bounceback?

4 Messages

• 

192 Points

1 year ago

Customers are receiving a failed email delivery notice (message they receive is mailbox full) even though I am receiving their emails.  As well, when I try to send an email I also get a failed delivery notice.   (550 permanent failure for one or more recipients)  is the message I receive.

This has been a problem for about 2 months, with some days with no problems.  What can be done to fix this?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

1 year ago

I called the Help Center a couple weeks ago because of constant "delivery failure" messages and emails not being sent. I was on the phone for 45 minutes talking with Support, but this issue is still occurring constantly and is prohibiting proper management of our business.

What can we do to get this resolved? I'm paying extra for the security certificate, which I was told would help, but it's not. Thanks!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

1) What is the email address you're experiencing this issue with?

2) If you're referring to Cloudflare, it should be a free service. What does it say that you're paying for?