dale2436's profile

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

Saturday, February 4th, 2023 4:34 PM

changes to web page

We made changes to our web page over 2 hours ago but the changes are not appearing on the public access to the web page. Does anyone know what the problem may be?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

1 year ago

I'm having the same problem. I've made changes and have tried several times to publish the edits, but it's refusing to go live... Very frustrating, but it's reassuring to know it's not only me that's having a problem...

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Which website is this for?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Can you try once more? I updated the DNS for your domain which should resolve this issue. 

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

@elyzabethv​ My site is -  http://www.fearceear.org/

I have tried to upload my changes again, gave it 10 minutes to appear on my site, but nothing has changed.

Could you please take a look at my problem too please?

Many thanks

Trevor

P.S. Can you also suggest why I am very often unable to download images from your library options?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Can you see if the updates are publishing now?

For the images, are you referring to the stock images? I'm unable to replicate this issue. It's possible that there is a firewall or security setting on your end that is blocking this. 

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

Hi elyzabeth,

Thank you for solving the problem, it's all working fine now, much appreciated.

As for the images, yes it's the stock images I can't access for some reason. I've been using your service for years, not had such an enduring problem before and there are no new firewalls etc installed at this end. 

I simply get told "this image is not available at the moment, please try later"...

It's pretty frustrating.

It would be great if you can sort that one out too?

Many thanks

Trevor Krueger

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Does this happen at all times, like when you first load the editor? Or after you've been in the editor for some time?

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

To be honest I've not paid close attention, but I'd say more often after first loading the editor as I go in to do something - but without success. Not always, but more often than not...

Trevor

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

1 year ago

Outlook Express.

By the ay I'm in the UK, so bear in mind I'm about 5-7 hours ahead of your time, I guess... So if my replies are late, that'll be why.

Many thanks

Trevor

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hmm, do you have another browser you can try? Chrome?

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

Yes, sorry, we are using Chrome and Windows 11 as our PC system.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Can you try in an incognito browser on Chrome?

31 Messages

• 

450 Points

I've just done that and it says the image isn't available etc, try later. You'll know the standard message I'm sure. 

It's like I've been cut off from using the facility.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'm sorry, it's very strange. I can't replicate this issue, the images are working for me on your website. I also haven't heard other people reporting this.