homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Friday, October 19th, 2012 4:57 PM

Account: Reset Email Password

Account: Reset Email Password
Here are instructions on how to reset the password of your domain associated email account.

1. Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.

2. If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to change the password for.

For Webmail, it will have a blue mail icon.

For G Suite, it will have a red G icon

3. For Webmail, click on the email address you want to update the password for and click "Edit Mailbox"

This will bring you to a page where you can type in your new password 2 times and click "Save"

For G Suite, click on the email address you want to update password for and click on the "Change Password" tab. Type in the new password and click "Update Password"

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How do I retrieve my e-mail password?.

Mike, Thanks for your quick reply. I obviously don't visit my website very often. How do I retrieve my e-mail password?

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the How do I set up a forwarding email address? (using OX Open-Xchange) topic.

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

10 years ago

Thank you!

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

You're welcome

3 Messages

• 

202 Points

10 years ago

CAN'T LOG INTO MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

I am constantly getting error messages, such as, invalid credentials. I need to be able to log into my e-mail account right now. How do you expect me to run a business when your Web site is not responding. Why can't I log into my e-mails account. Every day same error message. No one available to talk to after hours. No chat room, no customer support, just this community chat which I will probably won't get a response in couple of days. I need help. I need some one to pick up the phone and call me and help me now.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Update your password as shown above and then make sure you can log in using the Webmail link at the top of www.homestead.com.

If you are using any email clients such as Outlook, or smart phone and having problems let us know, and include any error messages or other details.

Mike

4 Messages

• 

284 Points

10 years ago

email not working.

Since 4/18 PM I cannot get emails from my PC, IPhoneor via the Homestead site. Says my user name and/or password may be incorrect.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Start by resetting the password. Then try logging in from the webmail button at the top right of Homestead.com

Thanks

Drew

11 Messages

• 

668 Points

10 years ago

Can't log in to email account.

Have tried several browsers, but cannot log in to my email account this morning.

Error message: LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=-1224979271-46077709

No mail being pushed to mobile devices either. Locked out. Please help.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please try these steps and then see if you can access the mail. If not, let me know what email address you are having the problem with.

Drew

11 Messages

• 

668 Points

Hi Drew,
Thanks for your quick reply. I changed passwords on all my Homestead email accounts (4) and am now able to access all accounts via web browser. Mail is also pushing to my desktop Mac and several Mac mobile devices as before. Thanks very much for your help. I'm good to go. :-)

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

You're welcome. Happy to help

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

mail box full - Unable to retrieve mail or login to delete..

hi i cant login for my email. Says incorrect username / password but i know it hasnt changed. I can see my mail box quota is full but i cant login to delete anything. Peple send me a lot of photographs.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Try resetting the password first.

Drew

4 Messages

• 

222 Points

10 years ago

Can't access email...New Problem.

I can't access email. I get the following message:
LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=812638250-36901966
I logged in to web site to access email (manage email) and was sent to another web site (of mine).

CANNOT READ EMAIL FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESS: nickmarlin@nickmarlin.com

I read the "EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DOMAIN INFORMATION" posting but can't get to email to update and can't get to email to complete verification.

Please help. I manage multiple websites on homestead.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please follow the steps above and try again.

4 Messages

• 

204 Points

10 years ago

EMAIL INACCESSIBLE.

I have suddenly been locked out of my emails! My access on my Android (POP3) is also locked out. Message states "Open-Xchange Server" not working and to use Chrome. I set up account at Chrome but unable to access emails records. Appreciate prompt solution!!!!!!!!!

7 Messages

• 

232 Points

10 years ago

New Email Platform.

I am unable to sign onto my email. It keeps coming up with either a message that there is an error, or it's telling me that my password and/or my user name is incorrect - which they aren't. What's the deal? I need to get on ASAP. Thank you.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

If it is saying invalid credentials, then follow the steps above.

9 Messages

• 

234 Points

the password reset does NOT work...there is an error message about a connection issue with web.com

6 Messages

• 

232 Points

10 years ago

Cannot login into my email acct.

Can't get into email. I have not changed my credentials. Get the following meg. Please Help!

LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=812638250-37315896

4 Messages

• 

242 Points

10 years ago

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

cannot log in to webmail.

I have tried for 3-4 hours to log into webmail but I keep getting a username and/or password error

3 Messages

• 

262 Points

10 years ago

Easter Sunday - email is "dead".

I am unable to access my email via my iPhone, Windows Live or from your site. I am told I have an invalid password. Funny - it worked perfectly yesterday! I noticed it wasn't working on my phone last evening but didn't check any other access method until tonight - and I am totally "locked out." Is there a system problem?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please try resetting the password.

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

10 years ago

Can't access my email.

I am not able to access my email. I am using Chrome. An error message shows up - wrong credentials, etcs.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

email support.

I have my site thru homestead, Kipsfreestuff.com  . It;s down and I have no idea why, I'm unable to login to my Homestead acct with any of my emails I've tried. Can someone please help with this ASAP? Kip McClung

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Start by resetting your email passwords to something more complicated to assure they meet the minimum requirements. Then go to www.homestead.com and see if you can log in using the Webmail link at the top of the page.