shawn1076's profile

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

Tuesday, March 14th, 2023 5:56 PM

Account Over Disk Quota

Every time a customer sends a form in, we are getting a message with it saying “your account is currently over disk cults. Form submissions can not be added to…..” and then it lists the url for which ever form they filled out. The customer is then getting an error on their end saying it could not be submitted and to try again. And they do. And submit it again. And sometimes they are trying a 3rd and 4th time. As fas as we can tell, we are getting the web submissions bc we are receiving multiple copies of their forms. This is a huge problem for our customers as they are duplicating work. It’s a huge cost to us bc our emails are set to auto print - so we are wasting a lot of paper and toner. 
We should be no where near our disk quota. Can someone please advise as to what we should do?? 

I swear we have different issues every week with Homestead. It’s getting old and very frustrating. 

Thank you!! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

13 Messages

• 

430 Points

1 year ago

same problem here

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

1 year ago

Same problem here. Please help!

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

1 year ago

Same problem here

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

1 year ago

As much money as we pay for Homestead, we shouldn’t have these constant issues! 
mid it’s not this it’s the CloudFlare errors. Or what ever it’s called. I can’t remember the last time we had a smooth work week with our website. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. This was a known issue that we created a ticket to resolve. It should be working now. Please let me know if you continue to experience this error.