shelby3648's profile

5 Messages

• 

232 Points

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 7:10 PM

sites won't load

After switching domains, the websites completely stopped working. First, The new site was fine, but the BigCommerce shop was not working at all, and we were told to talk to someone on Homestead to fix it. 

Instead, we just switched back to the old site, and now it won't open at all. We are not tech savvy and need help. We rely on donations as a non-profit.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

49 Messages

• 

854 Points

6 months ago

My site has been offline for more than a month my friend...Homestead support has screwed me over, I've lost 1000s of dollars ....

Theb I asked them to update 2 more sites both of them are offline for more than a week .....its the connection between regular support and senior tech team.from nasa ....they are so horrible in their  jobs ...senior tech team as I was told is based in Virginia...they suck in their job....after 12 years I'm suffering with Homestead because of someone sucks isn't doing their job professionally, seriously thinking of taking my business to wix or somewhere...cause it's more than a month...imagine...more than a month ..especially when you are  local limo company ....

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@adnan8714​ If you're losing $1000s, maybe you should hire some professional help.

Call for an SEO service appointment.

HELP?
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998 (To close your Account)
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

49 Messages

• 

854 Points

Nice ...you should hear what my seo is saying......I can't even repeat it here ....

I've made my sites since 2006 ...my friend...

I'm upset cause Homestead Support isn't able to fix this as it's been 30 days.... 

My other 2 sites which Homestead Support updated are also offline now ....its not only one site now  they are 3 sites ....

I'm so confused  and speechless my friend ...

Pls don't defend them unless you work for them cause trust me ....I'm doing everyone a favour so that they could prioritize and this should never happen to anyone ....including you sir  

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

6 months ago

What is your website URL?

HOW TO REVIEW YOUR WEBSITE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
You may be interested to know how to look up your website information. Check this out: https://whois.icann.org/en

49 Messages

• 

854 Points

6 months ago

I know this since 2009 sir who is  

And this is what the customer support also was telling me....

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@adnan8714​ What is your domain name?

49 Messages

• 

854 Points

Sir, I gave you my domain above, pls check above,