armella3685's profile

2 Messages

• 

240 Points

Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 5:43 AM

Closed

Fix the "Error Code: 0x19" problem I am having on my websites!!! You are costing me time and money with this inability to SAVE or PUBLISH!

I am trying to prepare one of my websites for an online teddy bear show this week, but I cannot save or publish because I keep getting this message: "Oops! Your page could not be saved, possibly due to a network or server issue. Try saving the page again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998 (Error Code: 0x19)". I went to your community question with my problem and found one person who found help by clearing their browser . . . this did not work for me!!! I have to have this website ready or a lose a very large fee for participating in this promoter's show and, of course, I will not make any sales from a website that is not included in the show. I have tried the suggested phone number in the message, but have not been able to get through to an actual human being!!! So far I have spent about two hours on hold for your limited number of techs, but I cannot spend such outrageous periods of time holding for possible help with my problem. I am very disgusted with the poor quality of your service!!!!! IF YOU DO HAVE A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, please let me know!!! armelladana@mchsi.com or (319)377-5869. Armella Dana

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!