L

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Sunday, September 22nd, 2024 2:15 PM

Domain Authorization Code E-mail NOT allowing Change

Hi!

I have tried several times, with error, on different dates and times, to correct the E-mail address listed to receive the authorization code to transfer my domain.  Can someone please help me with this in tech support?  The E-mail should match what is listed in the Contact info.  I need this done ASAP.  Thank you!

1.8K Messages

• 

17.9K Points

14 days ago

TRANSFER DOMAIN TO ANOTHER HOST:
‎https://community.homestead.com/conversations/domain-support/account-transfer-a-domain-to-another-host/5f2a9a855818095884490a40

MANAGE EMAIL:
You can view and manage all email addresses by going to the email tab.

What is your URL? Are you using Sitebuilder plus or Websitebuilder? Have you tried a different browser? Try Chrome?

Call support for HELP.
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6a - 5p MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998 (To close your Account)
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@russell5607​ Unfortunately, that information is not accurate.  I know how to transfer the domain, but this is a matter of the information being incorrect in the "Domain Control - Email your authorization code."  If someone on the back end can please update the information that would be helpful.  Or if someone can email me that would be even better.  Live support doesn't open until tomorrow and it appears that the online chat is not existent anymore.  This is a big inconvenience as I am trying to get things completed during the weekend.

Edit - this has been tried in both Edge and Chrome - My husband works in IT so we have troubleshot everything on our end.

Domain is: www.oaksilllabs.com

(edited)

1.8K Messages

• 

17.9K Points

@leeanne5137​ 

https://lookup.icann.org/en/lookup - This is what I see on icann.

CLIENT HOLD:
The domain is currently on a client hold. This is due to a verification email sent to the email address associated with domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked on and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.
‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@russell5607​ Ok?  The E-mail on Icann is not what is in Homestead, this was registered with Homestead and we have not received any type of E-mail.  

1.8K Messages

• 

17.9K Points

@leeanne5137​ 

You'll likely need some help from support.

Support: 1-800-710-1998

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@russell5607​ I would like to say, you have been absolutely useless.  I knew I needed to talk to support, which is what I assumed you were, but obviously not.  So glad I am moving hosting.  Best of luck to you.