C

5 Messages

• 

142 Points

Saturday, February 3rd, 2024 10:04 PM

Can't Add Additional TXT records

I need to add a mail._domainkey and _dmarc TXT records to my DNS

Every time I try to do this I get a: "It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we were unable to submit your A Record, CNAME, MX and TXT Record changes at this time. Please ensure that the records you are attempting to submit are valid and try again later.

It also shows a highlighted box where I've entered the name of the TXT records.

I am trying to set up Brevo as a mailing service to send form submissions through. I have done this numerous times on countless other hosting platforms. It is a very simple process. 

I have never had so many problems with simple tasks with any other DNS provider. I am extremely disappointed with Homestead, after they finally resolved the "try creating a new website with the website builder to reset the domain" error that was preventing customers from even viewing DNS records, I still cannot accomplish adding two simple records. This is incredibly frustrating. Please advise.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

If you need to add records with a special character in the host name, I would recommend you create a free Cloudflare account and route your nameservers/DNS through that account.