Account: Delete a Domain Name
You can remove a domain from your account. Before you delete your domain, there are a few things you should know:
- Any email messages or email addresses associated with your deleted domain will be lost. Therefore, we recommend that you delete your domain only if you can easily spread the word that your email addresses have changed. Also, we recommend that you back up any important email messages.
- If your domain name is associated with a WebListings upgrade, log in to the WebListings dashboard (at http://business.intuit.com) and update your business profile. Change the domain name listed in the Customize Profile and WebListings tabs to another website address and save your changes before submitting your domain deletion request.
- We do not provide refunds for prepaid services. So, if you have paid for this domain name as an upgrade, you will not receive a refund for the setup fee or your subscriptions fee for this domain
Warning: Deleting your domain is final. All emails associated with the domain will be lost when you click delete a domain
To delete a domain
- Click Domains on the left.
- The Domain Center will open with Manage Your Websites Domains expanded.
- Find the domain you'd like to delete. Then, in the Domain Control area, click Delete Domain
- Read the important information about deleting your domain. Then, click to select the checkbox acknowledging you've read and understand the important information.
- Click Delete Domain