F

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Monday, November 21st, 2022 6:25 PM

websites not publishing and email are not being delivered. Please help.

websites not publishing and email are not being delivered.  Please help.  My website has been down since last week.  I created a new temporary one until i have time to create a new one.  it is still not publishing.  also my emails are not coming through.  help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

1 year ago

Hello,

The domain is currently on a ClientHold status. This is due to a verification email that was sent to the email address on the domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked on and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.

‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

1 year ago

I never received the email to verify the domain.  Standard website is not appearing but email is coming through and mobile website is working.  I'm frustrated, confused and need help.  

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

OK, so you'll need to follow the instructions I provided and update your domain contact information to prompt that email. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

I did do that, however, i still did not get an email.  any other suggestions?

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

I can see that your domain is off of ClientHold now. It may take up to 24 hours for your site to come back up.