7026061's profile

25 Messages

• 

572 Points

Sunday, January 7th, 2024 10:44 PM

roundcube webmail not being received

I can see the email in the sent area, but the email is not being received.
What's stopping the email from being received? Very frustrating.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

7 Messages

• 

190 Points

6 months ago

We are having the exact same issue.  It has been ongoing for a week.  The email is being received by clients but the majority are showing in our sent file but our clients are not receiving them. 

7 Messages

• 

190 Points

Sorry should say "being received by SOME clients...."

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

7 Messages

• 

190 Points

6 months ago

Yes, it is now working.  Thank you.

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

6 months ago

Elyzabeth, you seem to be the most responsive Homestead person yet. Can you help me with my roundcube emails?  This is urgent for me because my business is depending on some correspondence from a customer. I'm not able to log in either via webmail or through Outlook or on my phone. email domain: randalls@plusalpharisk.com

thank you!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

You might need to reset your email password. Some accounts were reset while they were fixing the outage. 

‎Account: Reset Email Password | Homestead Community

3 Messages

• 

92 Points

6 months ago

It is happening to me as well and it is getting me to end a almost 10 year business with Homestead. Many of my clients are not getting emails and I am losing time and money.