J

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

Monday, February 6th, 2023 2:19 PM

Published page showing incorrectly on a phone. But is just fine on a PC..

I have a page that I published and shows correct on a PC, but anybody pulling up the page on their cell phone is not getting the correct page.

Example. There is a text that I have on the page.  The text is there for the PC, but not the phone.  I do not believe it's a cashe issue with the phone either as I've had it tested on other peoples phones that have never accessed the page before, and it's still incorrect. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Is this for midwestgundogfederation.com? If so, can you log into the DudaMobile account to edit it?

37 Messages

• 

440 Points

@elyzabethv​ I'm having the same issue.  Our business phone number changes numbers when it's published.  It's so weird.  I even unlinked phone link and it still changes the number.

14 Messages

• 

528 Points

1 year ago

My experience has been whenever my I view my website from my phone, I switch from "Mobile" view to "Classic" view, and it shows up the same way it does on a PC.  You should be able to access this option be scrolling down to the bottom of your website page on your phone.  I have an android so I don't know whether it would be different on an iPhone.