S

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 12:14 AM

email problems: Could this possibly escalate into a serious reputational problem for Homestead on social media?

I've been having the same problems with my email as everyone else and was wondering what is the likelihood of this escalating into a serious reputational problem on social media with financial consequences for Homestead.  Thinking out loud here-you, know, (I heard from a friend) that these kind of massive social media, negative rants do happen to companies that don't pay attention to their customers.  Just sayin'

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

6 months ago

I'm starting to see negative comments on Reddit about Homestead.com in the domains forum. I'm wondering if others might join in and rant (not that I would do a thing like that!)

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

6 months ago

I doubt very seriously that they will care about what is said on social media...

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

6 months ago

EMAIL mailbox empty.  Do something!  I'm awaiting messages from customers regarding bids. My friends, colleagues, customers and associates are asking about the quality of the service provided by Homestead.com and I'm having to tell them the ugly truth. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

This email issue should be resolved. You may need to reset your password to access your email account:

‎Account: Reset Email Password | Homestead Community

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

Thanks for the update ely. Now, will you let us know when the "submit" problem is fixed?

Thanks

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Absolutely, as soon as I hear anything, I will let you all know. 

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

6 months ago

Thank you elyzabethv,

This password reset has restored my ability to send and receive emails.  This was a lifesaver.  

I appreciate your great advice.