R

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

Thursday, April 4th, 2024 5:31 PM

Email issues

First, we had issues with sending anything to GMAIL addresses in the past few weeks. Today after 11am, it looks like the email isn't coming in or going out at all. Any word on this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

4 months ago

Hello, 

I don't know of any issue affecting all email. Are you still experiencing this issue? 

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

@elyzabethv​  Yes. We cannot get a Gmail address to go through Roundcube. When it is sent, it is returned as undeliverable. It has been like this for several weeks. We have used Roundcube for approx 10 years or more for our business and never had an issue with Gmail. Several weeks ago they started getting returned. We spoke with tech but they indicate that the senior engineers were working on it and its been several weeks since I was told that. It is still affecting our business.  How can we get this resolved?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, please log into that account to make sure your DNS is correct:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

6 Messages

• 

130 Points

On April 15 (yesterday), I got an email stating that the "cloudfare account for gloverenterprisesinc.com has been deleted". I never knew we had an account for cloudfare unless it was set up by someone in homestead tech during this debacle. I've never accessed the cloudfare account so I would not know how to make sure my DNS is correct. Any additional guidance would be appreciated, I have not had any luck by phone with homestead tech. They have been blaming google.