L

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Wednesday, January 24th, 2024 3:56 PM

Cannot Send Emails to Gmail Addresses

I see many others have had this issue.  Our firm sends out many emails to clients. However, anyone with a gmail account does not receive out messages.  This has been happening for months.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

15 Messages

• 

214 Points

6 months ago

I lost my ability several months ago with roundcube to have anyone with a gmail address to be able to receive them. They send but never arrive, not matter to what gmail or when. I can sometimes receive gmail from others to my roundcube but they will never get my responses, nor will any new email sent from Roundcube to anyone's gmail ever arrive. I have been trying to get them to fix this for months. They just ignore me.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

16 Messages

• 

476 Points

@elyzabethv​ 

Can you also make this update for sparta-ny.org email. We are not able to send/receive emails between our accounts?

I have updated our DNS records on Cloudfare per this post:

https://community.homestead.com/conversations/email-support/dns-records-for-homestead-email/5f2a9b2c58180958845d0015

(edited)

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

Hi @elyzabethv ... Is there something I can do to fix this myself?  This happened 2 years ago and followed instructions on a forum and fixed it. The same method is not working this time.

I cannot send to any Gmail accounts... :-(

Thank you!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

The first step in troubleshooting would be to check your DNS. Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in that article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

@elyzabethv​ Yes, all of my sites email DNS match the article exactly. That's how I fixed it the first time around but sadly, the issue has returned... 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

15 Messages

• 

214 Points

6 months ago

I called in and someone updated the google verification. It was working yesterday and seems to be working today

63 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

6 months ago

I changed from the Chrome browser to Edge, and e-mails to gmail.com addresses go through now okay.