D

15 Messages

• 

252 Points

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 9:07 PM

posting photos taken with I phone 11

I take photos with my i phone and load them onto my pc.  when I load them onto my site Homestead site builder, they come out all distorted and stretched. This only happens on my homestead site.  When I post them on other sites social media etc. they come out fine. Any ideas.  If I use my old digital camera they work fine on sitebuilder.  Any Ideas?  Dave 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

2 years ago

Hello, 

The recommendation is to save the pictures through a 3rd party editor and then upload them. For some reason, iPhone images do not work well on Sitebuilder Plus. 

15 Messages

• 

252 Points

@elyzabethv​   Ok thanks, So site builder needs to correct the problem. Homestead is a large company . I think they should be able to put someone on this.  

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'm sorry, but I don't want to give you unrealistic expectations. This has been the way images are from iPhones for as long as I've worked for Homestead, which is almost 6 years. I believe this is viewed as an iPhone issue, not a builder issue and really, no changes are being made to Sitebuilder Plus anymore as it is an older builder that we no longer offer to customers that aren't already using it. 

15 Messages

• 

252 Points

I'd also like to hear from others. Doe's anyone else have this problem?  I would think lots of people use their i phone to put photos on their sites with site builder.   thanks,  Dave 

15 Messages

• 

252 Points

@elyzabethv  

So if I update or change to the new  homestead websitebuilder  will it work with an i phone?

If so I'll update. My site could use an update anyway. :)  Thanks.  Dave 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Yes, absolutely. You would not experience this in WebsiteBuilder. If you rebuild your site in that builder, you would be good to go.