elyzabethv's profileBrand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

Monday, May 20th, 2024 9:32 PM

Closed

Maintenance Alert: Limited Access to Domains Management Settings

Maintenance Alert: Limited Access to Domains Management Settings

We're currently performing essential maintenance on our domains management area to enhance your experience. During this time, you may notice some temporary disruptions or limited access to certain settings. We kindly request that you limit updates to your account settings until the maintenance window has ended. Our team is working diligently to ensure a seamless transition, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any urgent concerns, please reach out to our support team. Thank you for being a part of the Homestead community!

3 Messages

• 

96 Points

3 months ago

I cannot upload any photos so that I can get them on my website... I am potentially loosing a lot of business here.  I expect a credit to my account for the time we cannot use or update our website!!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

Hello, 

This is unrelated to the domain maintenance. I just tested uploading an image on your website, and it worked for me. Are you still experiencing this issue?

24 Messages

• 

382 Points

3 months ago

@elyzabethv Hi! could you please let us know the time frame of this maintenance. I appreciate your immediate response.

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

3 months ago

How long is this update? There are posts going back 21 days or more I need to do some major changes to my site when can I do that? 

7 Messages

• 

522 Points

3 months ago

I cannot access anything in my account. I have had it for over 24 years and the price keeps going up and the usefulness down. Time to cancel all services. Do not renew my account billing when it comes due next month. I am letting you know here since can't access anywhere else.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

3 months ago

Hi, my domain site says it can’t connect because it can’t establish a secure connection with the server. Do I need to update my site? It’s www.krazeyjakey.com

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 months ago

What is time window for this maintenance ?

15 Messages

• 

356 Points

3 months ago

Starting today I can receive emails, but not able to send any. Is this due to the maintenance being done???

Domain Spoofing Prohibited, not from me.

Get following error:
Task 'don@gotframe.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the email address in your account properties.  The server responded: 551 1.2.3 Domain Spoofing Prohibited'

11 Messages

• 

250 Points

I have the same issue as donald4780 when will this be resolved??

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

2 months ago

I recently tried to update my website from a SiteBuilder Plus website to a WebsiteBuilder one (to make it mobile-friendly). I saved and published the new layout, and I tried the 'Change Site Association' to link my domain to the new updated website. I waited over 24 hours. When I would try to load the website, I would get an error that my 'site cannot be reached' and the connection timed out. It never updated or loaded. I have since changed the site association back to the original website, and it loads fine that way. Is there a step I am missing? Or is this issue in regards to this ongoing domain management maintenance? Thanks!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

Hello, 

Sorry it took so long, I had to put in a ticket to get the DNS fixed so I could provision the SSL, but it is working on my end now. Please let me know if you experience any further issues. 

Home (southlawrencewater.com)

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

Thank you for your assistance with this. It is working on my end now, too. I appreciate your help!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

2 months ago

This maintenance will go through mid-August, but it is not the cause of any other issue other than intermittent issues accessing and updating domain DNS. Any problems with email, publishing, or viewing your website are unrelated. Please create a separate post for these concerns. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 months ago

We have been unable to create an email address for one of our domains. This is going into our 3rd week with multiple long phone calls with no solution or real hope of a solution.  They say they will send an email update which hasn't happened yet.  Getting worried.  Anyone else having these issues.

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

2 months ago

Homestead team, I just saw this "Maintenance" message as I was looking to make a couple of updates to my webpage, I think the that if you had clarified from the beginning that this process did not affect any email, publishing, editing, or viewing client websites, you could have avoided so many questions and time wasted by the clients, as I spent at least half an hour understanding if I could make any updates to my webpage

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

2 months ago

Hello! I just had a new site built and my team needs to update the DNS settings to take the new website live. How would we be able to complete this process? 

6 Messages

• 

112 Points

2 months ago

HI,  I am attempting to use a new website layout and every template I attempt to use, comes up with 404 error message.  Will any of these templates be available soon?  Wish to build my new website soon. 

23 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

2 months ago

The maintenance banner is still up. I need to build a new website. Will this be delayed?

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 months ago

when will this  be done ? need to up date my site