greg1410's profile

236 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 11:47 AM

I repeat------ Oops! Is this fixed?

Every example of a BAD page I was going to paste below......is now displaying correctly! A miracle! It appears I was wrong and they may have fixed the problem! On my laptop, and my older desktop, the pages on my site appear normal! And I have already altered about 11 of them. Check your site....do not read any further information belpw on this post if your site is good.

Thank our lucky stars for small miracle - maybe! Greg (thanks to everyone who posted in the last few weeks and put up with my rants!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure ,why I am back here, but I see new posts about the A problem. Let me be clear: HS is NOT going to fix this! Accept that and move on. Either go someplace else for your site (please do not go to web.com, they bought HS and I still think caused this problem, but I have no proof!) OR edit your pages to look right.

Those of you with not that many pages have an easy job. Those of use with many pages and many sites - that will be a challenge. And stop calling tech support - it is a waste of your time, and they can't fix diddly - they don't care! For those who want to stay, here is an "easy" solution. When I realized they were not going to fix this, I began to use this band-aid to get me site up and running.

Here is one of my old pages. Note that there is a blue header, a left side, a footer, and often a right side. Then I put the main body in. Nothing great, but useful - until the attack of the A's. Not worth viewing. Next I will tell you what I did to fix the problem - it takes anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour for each page, If you click around my site, you will understand why I say that "I won't live long enough to fix them all. Here is an old page the used to look fine.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

1 month ago

Hi Greg, 

I did receive word that this issue was resolved overnight. I'm glad you're seeing this on your end!

304 Messages

• 

9.1K Points

@elyzabethv​ So Ely. Are you planning on staying here and adress our issues in a timely fashion?

Thanks

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.9K Points

Hello Martin, 

Yes, I apologize that I haven't been as active on here, I have been dealing with some health issues. 

I will try to be more present, particularly when issues arise. 

304 Messages

• 

9.1K Points

@elyzabethv​ Thanks, hope you get to feeling better soon.

236 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

1 month ago

You mean that I reported this before anyone Even Elyz? Damn!!! Thanks to Martin and others for the backup on this! Greg