Skip to main content
Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
50+ Key Points for Building a Website

For quick reference purposes, here is a list of helpful things to consider when building a website. Domain Names - Should never be disclosed until s

Article

The Importance of Website Speed

Site speed is extremely important for building a reputable brand and maximizing the online experience for the company as well as consumers.   On

Article

Site Error 404

Hello I'm trying just to change the phone number on our website, however, when I press to edit a super old website comes out and it does not allow me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Problem

The Importance of Images on your Website

Websites are made up of many different elements. This includes text, contact forms, buttons, social links, and maps. While those are definitely import

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Article

Make My Site Mobile Friendly

How can I make my site mobile friendly? the instructions you give in the Q/A dont work and I cant seem to find anyway other than creating a brand new

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

themieleman 

9 days ago

Question

email: instructor@carolinapistolinstruction.com

I have been experiencing where if someone sends me an email from an outside email account the companies that forward emails is not sending it. Even FB

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 days ago

Question

My website

My site will not allow me put my store as the first page, am I supposed to click on something? In pages it is first, in review it is first but when pu

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Problem

How do I rearrange products in my store? & Is there a "search" feature for my store for customers?

Hi, I'd like to know how I can rearrange products in my store. I have different sections in the store and I'd like to rearrange how the products are

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

16 days ago

Question

Mobile Platform

My homestead sites looks horrible on mobile phones. I'd like to have it professionally revised. Does homestead offer service to assist in this?

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

18 days ago

Question

Canonical

How does someone go about adding canonical to webpages?

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

24 days ago

Question