Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Guide to On-Page SEO

SEO is one of the most complicated parts of managing a website for your business. We'll walk you through some of the more important and impactful aspe

Announcements

Optimizing Images

Optimizing images can help get the most out of your website. It assists with load time, bandwidth usage, SEO, and customer experience. Don't be afraid

Article

Prisoner of Earth

A PRISONER OF EARTH The 1950’s and 60’s were peak years for 1800’s weekly based television westerns. Gunsmoke, Have Gun-Will Travel

posted 

4 m ago

Idea

50+ Key Points for Building a Website

For quick reference purposes, here is a list of helpful things to consider when building a website. Domain Names - Should never be disclosed until s

Article

The Importance of Website Speed

Site speed is extremely important for building a reputable brand and maximizing the online experience for the company as well as consumers.   On

Article

My website

My site will not allow me put my store as the first page, am I supposed to click on something? In pages it is first, in review it is first but when pu

posted 

7 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 m ago

Problem

How do I rearrange products in my store? & Is there a "search" feature for my store for customers?

Hi, I'd like to know how I can rearrange products in my store. I have different sections in the store and I'd like to rearrange how the products are

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

8 m ago

Question

Mobile Platform

My homestead sites looks horrible on mobile phones. I'd like to have it professionally revised. Does homestead offer service to assist in this?

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 m ago

Question

Canonical

How does someone go about adding canonical to webpages?

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 m ago

Question

Country Pastor

The Gathering Place

posted 

8 m ago

•