Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(51)
How to Understand Inbound and Outbound Link Building

If you have ever discussed SEO or read about it you will know that link building is super important. It’s the process of encouraging other websites to link to pages on your website. But why is it important and how do you do it?To understand link building, try thinking like a search engine. Ima

Article

What is Google My Business?

You may or may not be aware that Google has shut down Google+. If you had a Google+ account, it was removed in April 2019. You will want to remove the social icon from all your pages. While Google My Business is not the same thing, it can be an effective marketing tool for your business. We strongly

Article

10 Ways to Market Your Small Business on a Shoestring Budget

When budgets are tight, marketing might be the first expense you look to cut.Let me stop you right there.While traditional advertising methods are costly and hard to measure, small businesses have never had greater access to cost-effective, trackable marketing tools.But with so many digital tools av

Article

SEO Tips - Guidelines for Adding Text to Your Pages

Fancy design, audio and video files, flashy images or galleries all have their place on some websites, but text rules the web. You may have heard people say "Content is king" when referring to successful website building. This was a statement made by Sumner Redstone, made famous by Bill Gates in 199

Article

What is "Mobile-Friendly"?

With more and more research and purchases being completed online, it is imperative for every company to have a site that is mobile optimized. Before delving into the benefits of a mobile-friendly site, let's first talk about what being mobile optimized means. What does it mean to have a mobile-frien

Article

Why Load Time Is Important

Most people today are impatient. No, I'm not being judgmental (or even necessarily negative), but it's true. Everything in our life is getting faster. Online grocery ordering and delivery so you don't have to waste time going to a store, online money transfers and even cashing checks via your phone

Article

CLICK HERE!! The Importance Of A Call To Action (CTA)

Click here! Buy now. Request a Quote. Sign Up Today. Follow us on Facebook!These are common phrases you see that are known as call to actions.What is a call to action?A call to action or CTA is an invitation that encourages users to take action. It is a statement or word that is used to prompt poten

Article

Create a Holiday Email Marketing Plan

Holidays, already? If you’re the type that likes to plan ahead, absolutely. There’s no better time than now to start thinking about how you’ll take advantage of the biggest spending season of the year. Let’s make sure you get your piece of the holiday pie. What are the key dates you should include i

Article

Create a Holiday Social Media Calendar

By now, you’ve probably heard about the importance of using social media to promote your business during the holidays and throughout the rest of the year. When it comes to the holidays, you know how important having the right plan to reach new customers and bring people into your store can be. And e

Article

How Can A Business Use Blogging?

Businesses operate in an ever-changing landscape of technology and consumer demands.It is becoming increasingly important for small businesses to develop a strong web presence to engage and communicate with their customers.While having a highly optimized website is an essential component in the deve

Article

Popular Posts

View More