Shopping Cart question/issue

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We recently started using the PayPal buttons provided on our site. Feed back from our first order using these buttons, stated that after they had selected & paid for their purchases, the items didn't disappear from their shopping cart. When they went to go make another separate purchase, our stuff was still there and they had to remove them before buying new stuff. Any idea why this is happening and how we can fix it?
Photo of Ruth4650

Ruth4650

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When using the Paypal buttons the cart is all stored at Paypal. I would ask them why this might occur.
Photo of Kathleen5700

Kathleen5700

• 176 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I don't have a reply, but I have been asking why the paypal button does not show on my site when I try to link it. What I get is a gray "buy now" button, not paypal. I have set up everything correctly, I believe. Can someone help???
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The buy now is a Paypal button. If you click it, the item will be sent to Paypal for purchase.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.