laura4586's profile

2 Messages

• 

250 Points

Thursday, October 12th, 2017 2:04 AM

Closed

Issues with mobile view

Can I give an example, I'm having the same problem, looks great on desktop and iPad, but terrible on cell phone.  I have a few pages set up, each page contains pictures and descriptions of the items on the page.  At the left margin is the text box/description and to the right is the image.  Looking at the page on desktop and iPad, the text boxes are neatly aligned down the left margin, and the pictures are properly aligned to the right of their descriptions.  But on the cell, the text boxes print first (in a column that spans the entire width of the phone screen) and the pictures are in a column underneath the texts.  I see that in mobile "view" on website builder, I can edit text and images, but don't see any way to increase the width of the page which, in mobile view, is half the width that it is in the regular/normal view.   Any way to correct this?  Thanks so much.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: why in my cell phone show different my home page that in my computer?.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!