Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
1. Login to your store's Control Panel.
2. Click Website Content and then Image Manager.
3. Upload your logo image by clicking the Upload Images button.
4. Click the Browse button to find the image on your computer. Then, click the Upload button.
5. To find out where the image is located, click the View Full Size link.
6. Copy everything after your domain name in the address of the image from the address bar in your browser.
7. Navigate back to your Control Panel, and click on Design.
8. Click the Template Files tab.
9. Scroll down until you find the packing_slip_print.html file. Click Edit.
10. Find the line as shown below.
11. Replace the line as shown below.
12. Click Save in the top-left corner, and your packing slip will now have your new logo whenever you print it.