drew_n's profile

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Saturday, December 7th, 2013 10:15 PM

Closed

How do I upload my store's logo?

Your store's logo image will be displayed in the top left of the template and serves not only as branding for your site, but a clickable link to return to the home page of your store.  To uploading a custom logo image to your BigCommerce store, simply follow the steps below.

1.) Log in to your store's control panel.

2.) Click the Design link.

themes-design.png

3.) Click the Logo tab.

logo-tab.png

4.) Under the first section, select the radio button option Upload a logo image from my computer.

logo-from-computer.png

5.) Click the Browse Button and select the desired image from your computer.

logo-browse.png

6.) Click the Upload Logo Image button.

logo-upload.png

If you view the front of your store, you should now be able to see your new logo image. Unfortunately, because of the different templates that we have built into the system, there is not a standard size for the logo area. However, you will probably want to make sure that it is no larger than 350 x 75 pixels. If your logo is too large, you might needs to resize the image using an image editing program, and then re-upload the image again.  Any valid image file should work, but you will probably want to stick with the web standard file formats for pictures: JPG, GIF, or PNG.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!